ACCEPTED - Fury Warrior Application

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

WorstRogue

ACCEPTED - Fury Warrior Application

Postby WorstRogue » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:51 pm

Personal Info.
First Name : Aaron
BattleTag : WorstRogue#21733

Short biography about you : I have been playing WoW for a while and have always liked the aspect of raiding and doing various things with people i play with if it's doing dungeons, pvp or raids

Your raiding experience.

My raiding experience started back in WoD and was able to get curve .... In this expansion i have been 7/7 HC EN 3/3 HC ToV 4/10 Mythic Nighthold and 5/9 ToS mythic

Tell us why you left your previous guild. Currently i have not left my previous guild i would leave after i have spoken to my gm and officer team and or if i get accepted to thid guild

Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.
Character : Wórstwárríór
Average item level : 969.75
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... %AD%C3%B3r
Combat logs link:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/w%C3%B3rstw%C3%A1rr%C3%AD%C3%B3r
Experience on character (recent) : Currently 5/11 Mythic Antorus
Notable achievements : A notable achievement of mine was being able to take down mythic gorefiend back in HFC when i had my first taste of mythic raiding

Why us ?
Here you can give us a short explanation on what you expect from us and yourself.
How much work do you put into raiding and what you expect to get out of it. It may be your looking purely for progression, maybe your also looking for a guild with more social inner workings

I'm looking for a stable, motivated, active and engaged group of people to do high-end content with. A social scene is a big plus but it's not a deal breaker for me. From me you can expect a dedicated raider who knows what's required and what could be required on every boss before it's pulled. And i will also be up for doing m+ if a guild group could get started

Please read the topic on link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10
Do you agree and understand what you read? Yes

If you would like to get in touch with me my battletag is WorstRogue#21733.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to consider

Sidonie

Re: Fury Warrior Application

Postby Sidonie » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:39 am

Hello Aaron, thank you for the application , will discuss it with the other officers and get back to you tonight.

Sidonie

Postby Sidonie » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:05 pm

We've talked about it and can offer you a trial after a quick chat on discord.

WorstRogue

Postby WorstRogue » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:38 pm

Sidonie wrote:We've talked about it and can offer you a trial after a quick chat on discord.

Thanks my Discordtag is FIVES#9591

Return to “Applications”