WITHDRAWN - Restoration Druid

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

Rootful

WITHDRAWN - Restoration Druid

Postby Rootful » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Personal Info.
First Name : Teodora
BattleTag : Cristalir#2129

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable):
Well, first of all I am currently in highschool, even so, this allows me quit some free time. My hobbies include various things such as: sports (I have done mma, but now only focus on fitness), coding, different cultures and their history. Personality wise, I tend to be a perfectionist, which goes hand in hand with ambition; patient, you will never see me give up after a few wipes, and I tend to keep my cool. I may be a bit silent at times, but it mainly is until I get used to the said person or people. Also, I tend to stay up late so if the Raid Leader was ever to extend the raid in order for a kill to take place, unless something of importance occurred the next day, I would not leave. I enjoy tactics, as well as understanding them early on; you also will not see me argue with the Raid Leader regarding my own performance, and I shall take in consideration whatever is told to me and try improve or do as told.

Your raiding experience.
I started raiding as a restoration druid back in Nighthold, late patch 7.2.0, managing to get curve in time but having no time left for actual mythic raiding and lacking gear anyways. I then continued only heroic in ToS, having killed in that patch anything but Kil’Jaeden; the reason for not having much progression back then was due to IRL issues and having rerolled to another realm for a while. In the current patch I am currently 11/11 HC and 2/11 Mythic.

Tell us why you left your previous guild.
The main reason I want to leave is due to questionable leadership, lack of a ‘community’ – by that I mean people seem to just not get along and not manage to create a synergized or cooperating team. Also, people underperforming are being promoted to raiders – I define underperforming as to messing up tactics numerous times in a row, and even the same mechanic. Long story short, it reached the silly point at which I am not looking forward to raids.

Your character.
Character : Rootful - Restoration Druid
Average item level : Equipped – 953/957 depending on the trinket/legendaries that I am using.
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ak/rootful
Combat logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... k/rootful#
Note: I only have my first ever normal Argus kill logged which was a massive embarrassment

Experience on character (recent) : Mythic Garothi Worldbreaker, Felhounds and 19% attempt at Antoran High Command ( people started stepping on mines and thus what we thought to be a kill ended up as one of the wipes)

Notable achievements : I am a tad unsure what to mention here but I can mention progressing from grey logs to legendary ilvl based logs, or at least 90+ and the fact that I am pushing keys 18~19 and above having only the mentioned ilvl equipped.
Why us ?
First of all, it was suggested by a friend who is also looking for a guild and was confident in this one, to which I believe he has or will apply too.
Second, having gone through the topic about what raiding with you is like, I must say I find myself into most of the ideas there – being on time, announcing raid leaders about missing raids, steady attendance, lack of drama, and on top of all the right attitude – without which I believe raiding is not possible, or at least not the best and most enjoyable version of it.
I am interested in the idea of a progressing guild, but I think the social side of it also really matters. My expectations are not great, mainly a guild to progress and grow with; as for those from myself, well my main aim is to progress as much as possible and always reach a better version of myself – in gaming matters, but also pretty much anything else. I tend to actually put a lot of effort into raiding, especially due to the wish of getting constantly better; I look for any advice I can, and take in consideration any suggestion.

Please read the topic on link: http://www.theroyalarmy.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10
Do you agree and understand what you read? Yes or No.
Yes, I do agree as having mentioned in the upper paragraph.

Sidonie

Re: Restoration Druid

Postby Sidonie » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:13 pm

Hello Teodora, we've discussed your application and would like to offer you a trial after a quick chat on discord.

Return to “Applications”