DECLINED - Braimen - Arms Warrior

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

Braimen

DECLINED - Braimen - Arms Warrior

Postby Braimen » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Personal Info.
First Name : Peter
BattleTag : RazerGhost#2110

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable):

I've been playing since TBC and started progression raiding in the early Wotlk:
Naxx, OS, Ulduar, Toc, Icc, and RS
Cata:
BWD, BoS, Fireland, and DS
I've been doing progression raiding until the end of MoP because I started University and did not have enough time to play. Came back at the start of Legion and continue the progression raiding with Cutting Edge: Xavius, 2/3 ToV Mythic and 4/10 NH Mythic when I took a little break because of Uni. I consider valuable, high individual as well as team performance and making an actual progress on current content. I always try to be in top 95% if not 99% percentile. Also, High Mytic+ farm is a must for me to get the maximum of my character.

Tell us why you left your previous guild.
I left my previous guild because we got stuck at Star Auger Mythic and many of the core members got burned out and the guild disbanded. The other reason was that I started my third year in Uni and I had to take a break

Your character(s).
Character: Braimen - Arms Warr (still leveling)
Braimen (Draenor) - Frost/UH DK
Mirajane (Draenor) - Holy Pala (for split raiding)
I can transfer my characters if needed
Average item level :
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... or/braimen
Combat logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1 Check my 7.1.5 logs since I didn't play a lot on 7.2
Experience on character (recent): I am playing DK since the start of Wotlk, and did progression raiding on Legion
Moved to Warr, as a friend (Stuart- Resto Druid) in your guild told me you have way too many DKs. Mainly I want to raid with my DK, but rerolling is fine with me

Notable achievements :
On Legion- Cutting Edge: Xavius
Why us ?
Since my last guild disbanded, I am looking for a serious progression guild, which aim is to progress on current content aka Mythic progression raiding. A friend from work (Stuart- Resto Druid) mentioned that he does Mythic raiding and I considered coming back to the game for Antorus. And I will be happy to join a competitive and friendly environment with same minded people and try to hit the cap of my class

Sidonie

Re: Braimen - Arms Warrior

Postby Sidonie » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:46 am

Hello Peter , thank you for the application. Will discuss it with the other officers and get back to you on Wednesday.

Sidonie

Re: Braimen - Arms Warrior

Postby Sidonie » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:59 pm

We can invite you as a social for a while until your character is ready for raiding. But since we already have 2 warriors i don't think that is a class we can accommodate into our roster at this time.

Return to “Applications”