ACCEPTED - Application with Enhancement (blinkk)

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

ACCEPTED - Application with Enhancement (blinkk)

Postby Sludgepipe » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:09 pm

Personal Info.
First Name : Dom
BattleTag : Face#2850
Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable):
Work in a 9 to 5 job in IT infrastructure, snowboarding is possible the best thing in the world and i'm easy going.

Your raiding experience.
(in the guild links, check previous tiers for real progression kills)
SSC Crew (
Joined very late Warlords, i was in the progression for Beastlord Darmac Mythic but stepped down because my gear wasn't up to scratch for pushing through the rest of the tier, fairly sure SSC split not long after that anyway.
Took a break due to 6 month bans / warlords wasnt very interesting to me.
SSC Crew started up again for legion and i was a main raider from start to end, logs in link ... ingzone=10
SSC Crew split as they always do at the end of the first tier, i also did Odyn 10man HC first week of release with some of the left over of SSC but that was it for a while.
SSC Crew required you fight for your spot which i'am more than happy to do again.
Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.
Character : Sludgepipe
Average item level : 902
Armory link: ... sludgepipe
Combat logs link:
These are a couple of our Mythic kills, HC was all orange so i didn't think there was much point in posting those. ... amage-done ... amage-done

Experience on character (recent) :
Casual raiding then Semi-hardcore with SSC Crew, played a few, healed, tanked sticking with DH for now.

Notable achievements :
Mythic Xavius pre patch kill, cant remember what rank that was but it was quite high.

Why us ?
I'm looking for a chilled out guild with ambition to push through Mythic without the hardcore requirement for multiple alts 5 days a week raiding.

How much work do you put into raiding and what you expect to get out of it. It may be your looking purely for progression, maybe your also looking for a guild with more social inner workings.
I'll put as much work in as is required to perform at my best, farming for pots / flasks etc all come hand in hand with progressive raiding and i dont expect anything less from anyone else, if we're pushing for a kill its a group effort. The best thing i get out of wow is the sense of achievement when downing a Mythic boss before everyone else, i'm looking for a guild that can provide that.

I' am applying with Blinkk and we are looking for a guild together but we are not an exclusive package, for example if one of us was to be benched for raiding that wouldnt effect the other, they would still raid.

Please read the topic on link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10
Do you agree and understand what you read? Yes

Return to “Applications”