DECLINED - Freedevil-Unholy dk

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

Freedevil

DECLINED - Freedevil-Unholy dk

Postby Freedevil » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:53 pm

Personal Info.
First Name : Spyros
BattleTag : Freeborn#21899

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable):
I play football going to the gym ,i am social and funny. I had worked on a shipping company now from september i will do my MSC so now i got time and then i will have too.

Your raiding experience.
Here you will tell us about your raiding experience, what guilds you've been a part of and what positions you've filled within those guilds.
I play wow since vanilla but started raiding from TBC. Iwas a mge back then but most of raiding contents have raided as dk and paladin retri. I was on emeriss on <RA> and on <Obscure> second and 6th on server then on ravencrest as alliance on <legends in exile> and then on kazzak as horde i some guilds , last one was <divine> 8/10 mythic NH. I did with <Ecology> as social 9/9 hc ToS as i know people there and they are friends of mine.
Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.
Character : Freedevil
Average item level : 918/920
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /freedevil
Combat logs link:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/53526 (i was 907 with shitty legendaries, now im 918 equipped)
Experience on character (recent) :9/9 hc ToS
Notable achievements : {Loremaster]

Why us ?
Here you can give us a short explanation on what you expect from us and yourself.
I want a guild to stay as in the 4 last months my guilds were not the best. I want a guild to feel like gome have fun with memebers on a friendly enviroment but also focus on progress!
How much work do you put into raiding and what you expect to get out of it. It may be your looking purely for progression, maybe your also looking for a guild with more social inner workings.
I am always prepared for raids ( flask/food/pots/runes) always enchanted and gemmed. I look tactics i check icy-veins/noxxius/Mmo-champion to stay up to date.
Please read the topic on link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10
Do you agree and understand what you read? Yes or No
Yes i understand and i agree with all of that.

ClownFury

Re: Freedevil-Unholy dk

Postby ClownFury » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:26 pm

Hi spyros,

sorry for the late respond there was a problem with the armory lately and couldn't check your char.
Add me on bnet to discuss about your application pichner#2697

Sidonie

Re: Freedevil-Unholy dk

Postby Sidonie » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:50 am

Hi Spyros, as far as i can see you have 4/10M NH and no sign of progression. Also i can see no proof any other past mythic expeience.

We will have to decline your application.

Return to “Applications”