WITHDRAWN - Hitmon - WW Monk

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

hitmon

WITHDRAWN - Hitmon - WW Monk

Postby hitmon » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:15 pm

Personal Info.
First Name : Vaughn
BattleTag : Hitmon#11112

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable): Recent military leaver, full time employed, passionate gamer, fitness enthusiast, relaxed, sociable.

Your raiding experience.
Here you will tell us about your raiding experience, what guilds you've been a part of and what positions you've filled within those guilds.
I have raided on and off since BC. My most recent guild have been Evolved, Ilirium and Profanities. I have always played the role of a core member and make helpful contributions where i can.

Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.
Character : Hitmon
Average item level : 919
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/chara ... zak/hitmon
Combat logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... bracket=-1
Notable achievements : curve xavius and helya, cutting edge guldan

Why us ? I like the look on the guild information on wowprogress. I am looking for a relaxed yet efficient drama free guild in which i can join and be considered part of the team. I feel like my efforts will be rewarded fairly in your guild, rather than the dictatorship approach of other guilds.

Here you can give us a short explanation on what you expect from us and yourself.
I expect a guild which values its members and listen to them. Fair treatment across the board and acknowledgement for the effort put into the guild.

How much work do you put into raiding and what you expect to get out of it. It may be your looking purely for progression, maybe your also looking for a guild with more social inner workings.
I will always put 100% into raiding, be it progression or farm. I have chosen this guild because i would like to stay current in this new content, as well as a social team of players who will take part in all aspects of the game, be it raiding, dungeons, and pvp.

Return to “Applications”