DECLINED - Fury Warrior application

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

Maktuza

DECLINED - Fury Warrior application

Postby Maktuza » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Personal Info.
First Name : Ammar
BattleTag : Ezrail#1354

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable): i am a student i play wow most of the time and i care about raiding more than anything i am a nice and mature person and i dont like negativity inside or outside the raid .

Your raiding experience.
I played WoD for a short while, I achieved 10/10 BRF and 7/7 HM mythic then I stoped playing that expansion
In Legion I got 7/7 EN and 2/3 ToV and 1/10 NH ( krosus only ) then I stoped playing to complete my study and I came back now
Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.
Character : Maktuza Fury warrior, and Bizzerker warlock- will be ready for ToS so soon
Average item level : 905 in bag and 900 up to 902 equipped depends on the fight
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ak/maktuza
Combat logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ak/maktuza, EN was my most impressive logs because I was hardcore backthen
Experience on character (recent) : I played my warriors for 3 expansions, always top preforming in my guild. Ranked 20th world on ursoc mythic and I got a page full of 99% orange logs in EN Hc. I know every little things about my class.
Notable achievements :
In my past guild in Legion, we were rank 15th on server then we stopped raiding as a guild and the officers quit the game.
Why us ?
Since my guild disbanded i really lost the will to raid, and I came back and Im ready to raid again. and im looking for a guild. and I saw ur progress and I really like it and I would like to be part of it, and I think we can do well.

Sidonie

Re: Fury Warrior application

Postby Sidonie » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:22 am

Hello Ammar,

Thank you for your application. We'll talk it over and get back to you before tonight.

Sidonie

Re: Fury Warrior application

Postby Sidonie » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:02 pm

We're going to decline your application at this time as we already have a high number of trial raiders. We may or may not open recruitment again in a couple of weeks.

Return to “Applications”