ACCEPTED - Retribution Paladin Application

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

Fngall

ACCEPTED - Retribution Paladin Application

Postby Fngall » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:00 am

Personal Info.
First Name : Geedo
BattleTag : Metalgear#2921

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable): long time gamer who just started going semi hardcore into world of Warcraft on legion Expansion

Your raiding experience.
i was very Casual player in wod Expansion so i didn't do much raiding there but in legion i started to get into it so i started in few guilds low experience same with the guilds going slow and easy to gather what i can to be a batter team player so i would say not a veteran experience but learning fast

Your character(s).
Fngall Retribution paladin , i have a rogue and warrior not high ilvl but willing to gear them up if needed for raiding team rather then just paladin
Character : Fngall
Average item level : 906
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... zak/fngall
Combat logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/fngall
Experience on character (recent) : i have played Retribution paladin all legion Expansion mostly foucsing on improving my dmg and survival Tactics
Notable achievements : nothing i know of ;)

Why us ?
Well every raider need a guild and you seems nice at least what i expect and for me i'm willing to go The extra mile for the progression i care less about the loot unless it gonna help me perform batter on the raiding progression ,i also care about the teamwork and Getting along with Peoples ;)

Do you agree and understand what you read ? yes i do

Sidonie

Re: Retribution Paladin Application

Postby Sidonie » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:58 am

Hello Geedo,

Thank you for your application. We can give you an answer this Monday when he have a chance to discuss it.

Return to “Applications”