ACCEPTED - Ret Paladin application

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

Eldertitan

ACCEPTED - Ret Paladin application

Postby Eldertitan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:41 pm

Personal Info.
First Name : ibrahim
BattleTag : CrackZilla#2326

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable): i love world of warcraft and i love my class ,i am currently looking for a job , i live with my parents in saudi arabia , started the game in mop but i started raiding in wod (HFC) as a mythic raider, i am positive and fast learner also nice with people whose nice to me .

Your raiding experience.
WOD - 13/13 HFC guild: diffraction
legion - 7/7 EM , 2/3 TOV / 2/10 NH guild: diffraction
Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.
Character : Eldertitan
Average item level : 909 in bag and 905 equipped
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... eldertitan
Combat logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... eldertitan (plz notice that the guy logging was almost always drunk )
Experience on character (recent) : already mentioned when it comes to raid exp but as for general exp i know my class very well and i know that my class is a dd who can protect his raid with blessings and heals.
Notable achievements :

Why us ?
Well since my guild disbanded i really lost the will to raid but then i found that you guys are almost a happy family and i would like to join the fun and be a royal army member , i wanna see how good can i be with good team mates like you for once as a change , and who does not love some challenge.

Do you agree and understand what you read? Yes

Sidonie

Re: Ret Paladin application

Postby Sidonie » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:01 pm

Accepted as a trial.

Return to “Applications”