ACCEPTED - Holy Paladin Application!

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

Zuperwoman

ACCEPTED - Holy Paladin Application!

Postby Zuperwoman » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Personal Info.
First Name : Jannich Damkjær Hansen
BattleTag : SKINKEQ#2452

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable): Well i am able to adapt quick to mechanics incase some person has died. I am fast to adapt according to cd's and externals towards my tanks and fellas. I prefer to have some sort of set rotation for my huge cd's to prevent boss mechanics wiping us :). I prefer to rely my healing cd's towards my other healing mates!.

Your raiding experience.
My raiding exp has been everything from world 10 to world 3000 :). Naming guilds wouldent matter much. My Legion Guilds have been following Lucid Dream (Disbanded) - Dont Release (disbanded) - Echo of Sylvanas (Disbanded) now Danish Samnites :). so guilds seems to quit more than me hahahaha :)

Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.
Character : Zuperwoman/Zupermann
Average item level : Zuperwoman Holy/Prot (907 (56 Traits)/906 (52 Traits)) Zupermann Prot (900 Traits 48)
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... zuperwoman
Combat logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pYyGzTjRQW4Haxgm
Experience on character (recent) : 8/10 with P3 exp on Elisande :)
Notable achievements : Well i got pretty many :P. and alot of them is decent according to raiding :) except on WoD where i quit due to the expansions evolution :)

Why us ?
What i expect is kinda what i see :). A decent progressing guild that raids accordingly to my working schedule during the daytime :). And it ain't getting too late for me either :). So thats perfectly fine with me :). I think i can fit in with a nice and smooth attitude when it comes to cooperating with healers and tanks to execute the damaging mechanics that might wipe the raid by small margins :) !

Please read the topic on link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10
Do you agree and understand what you read? Yes!

Looking forward to some nice and friendly reply's :) !!
Cheers

Zuperwoman :) !

Sidonie

Re: Holy Paladin Application!

Postby Sidonie » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:07 pm

Accepted as trial.

Return to “Applications”