DECLINED - 911 ilvl equipped ,Havoc Demon Hunter

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

Helidan

DECLINED - 911 ilvl equipped ,Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Helidan » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Personal Info.
First Name : Blagoy
BattleTag : Giantaxe#112611

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable): Still a student , available to play most of the time : After 13:00 ST . Soon will bbe able almost all the time -> Summer break ^^

Your raiding experience.
Here you will tell us about your raiding experience, what guilds you've been a part of and what positions you've filled within those guilds.
so i am currently 7/10 M exp with High botansit being the latest kill . However i know the tactics for the other 3 bosses since im a pretty competitive player and i considered my guild as such as well but it turned out to be different .
Used to be in the guilds : R E C K L E S S , Coach , MoonBeards but left them because : R E C K L E S S - 100+ wipes on Krosus which is rediculous , Coach - they invited a friend of the guild leader who was DH and i was demoted even though i had better performance . MoonBeards - disbanned because one of the officers kicked most of the core players and they refused to come back in the guild so in the end the GL also gave up .

Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.
Character : Helidan
Average item level : 911
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/kazzak/Helidan/
Combat logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=dps
Experience on character (recent) : 7/10 M exp
Notable achievements : Cutting Edge : Xavious./ Mythic : Tichondrius , High Botanist ( and all others without Star boy , Elisandre and gul'dan but again im can 100% guarantee that i know the tactics for them as well )

Why us ?
Here you can give us a short explanation on what you expect from us and yourself.- I expect friendly and chill environment and good attitude towards me as well as me towards you . Also a serious raid condition and 95%+ focus all the time.
How much work do you put into raiding and what you expect to get out of it. It may be your looking purely for progression, maybe your also looking for a guild with more social inner workings. - I put a lot of work into raiding especially . I'm always looking the mechanics of different people that are playing my class ( DH ) and contact them for info . I also grind M+ dungeons for high gear that can be useful for the raids . ( escpecially AP for more traids - currently have 55 ) . I just want progression and a competitive guild who has the potential to not complain about everything and do not wipe 50+ times on each boss by repeating the same mistakes over and over again. A little bit of gear is also not deniable .

Please read the topic on link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10
Do you agree and understand what you read? Yes, i understand and i completely agree with them all :)

Morggause

Re: 911 ilvl equipped ,Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Morggause » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Wiping 50/100/200 time on a boss is far from uncommon, and will happen for sure in future progress. Having a problem with that is not being ready for progression.

In any case good luck for you apply.

Helidan

Re: 911 ilvl equipped ,Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Helidan » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:28 pm

I said with making the same mistake over and over again , its different

Return to “Applications”