ACCEPTED - Jonfras - Beast Mastery Hunter

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

Jonfras

ACCEPTED - Jonfras - Beast Mastery Hunter

Postby Jonfras » Tue May 23, 2017 7:54 pm

Personal Info.
First Name : Alexander
BattleTag : Fronjas#2959

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable):

I like memes and banter. I'm 22 years old from Denmark, i've been playing WoW for 11 - 12 years and i love going to the gym and playing videogames.

Your raiding experience.
Here you will tell us about your raiding experience, what guilds you've been a part of and what positions you've filled within those guilds.

My raiding experience covers almost every tier on the hardest difficulty except the raids in Warlords as i took a break between Mists and Legion. I've been in a guild called Exile for the end of Wrath, all of Cata and the start of Legion (with which i achieved Realm 2nd lich king 10 man heroic), we did 7/7 M EN, 2/3 ToV and 3/10 M NH and hit ''the wall'', Then i joined Sweatbox where we managed to kill Krosus and Spellblade (this was as a protection paladin). i was also in a guild called Ecuador with my friend Bakzdekay where we did 13/14 Heroic SoO (heroic as in what is now mythic), eventually i joined Bakzdekay on a run after the guild broke up to kill Garrosh to complete the tier with cutting edge.

Your character(s). (i also have a prot paladin ready for raiding but i do not wish to play that character.)
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.

Character : Jonfras

Average item level : 907 (902. 87 equipped)

Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ak/jonfras

Combat logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ak/jonfras (remember to look at i lvl parses since it would be unfair to compare me to people with much higher item lvl)

Experience on character (recent) : 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV (before nerfs), 5/10 M NH
Notable achievements : Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream, Realm 2nd Ragnaros Heroic Firelands 25 man, Realm 2nd Lich king 10 Man Heroic

Why us ?

I want a qualified raiding guild, with good social aspects that clears content without having to sacrifice every living, breathing moment to do so when new tiers first come out. I make sure to always be up to date on class, spec, current encounters and game mechanics. I'm always prepared with consumables since i buy stacks on stacks to make sure i never forget. So all in all the guild being social is a big part, yet clearing content is important aswell.

Please read the topic on link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10
Do you agree and understand what you read? Yes or No, Yes i understand.

Return to “Applications”