ACCEPTED - Frost Dk Bakzdekay

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

bakzel

ACCEPTED - Frost Dk Bakzdekay

Postby bakzel » Tue May 23, 2017 5:59 pm

Personal Info.
First Name : Ramus
BattleTag : bakzel#2999

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable):
im in school to become a engineer, i use alot of time in the gym and to play games.
Your raiding experience.
Here you will tell us about your raiding experience, what guilds you've been a part of and what positions you've filled within those guilds.
Started raiding in MoP
Repents was my first guild got 2/13 ToT HC (mythic now) and i was an officer/rl left them for a better guild.
(Played Warlock) didnt have any role beside dps
Exit Strategy my 2nd guild got 11/13 ToT HC with left them to raid with a Danish guild.
Cartoons my 3rd guild played with for 3/14 SoO HC then i left them too raid with my Friend (same i guy im apply with now) didnt have any role beside dps
we join Ecuador raided with them till we got 13/14 SoO HC my friend stopped playing i left for Prime.
(Played Warlock)- didnt have any role beside dps
Prime i raided with for most the rest for MoP but left when WoD came out because i didnt have time for Hardcore raiding.
In WoD i Rerolled to Feral
i raided with a grp for ppl in 3 guilds because most of the disbanded.
First guild in WoD was Perfectly Sane it disbanded got 6/7 mythic
(Played Feral) didnt have any role beside dps
2nd guild in WoD was False it disbanded got 7/7 mythic Hm and 10/10 mythic brf, 9/13 mythic in Hfc
3nd guild in WoD was Severance played with them most for Hfc had some breaks but i 13/13 mythic and left in the
started of Legion to played with my friend agin.
Legion
i play both my warlock and feral from the start.
i play in Exile got 7/7 mythic EN with them stopped raiding for most of the progressing nh mythic because i was rerolling to my dk
guild disbanded after 3/10 mythic.
Sweatbox play with them for 5/10 mythic left because i most mad then having fun progressing with that guild
(Played Death Knight) Didnt have any role beside dps
Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.
Character : Bakzdekay
Average item level : 907
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /bakzdekay
Combat logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... /bakzdekay
Experience on character (recent) : 5/10 mythic with around 200 wipes on Star augur.
Notable achievements :

Why us ?
Here you can give us a short explanation on what you expect from us and yourself.
How much work do you put into raiding and what you expect to get out of it. It may be your looking purely for progression, maybe your also looking for a guild with more social inner workings.
Im looking for a guild how i can raid with do keys with and progress through Mythic difficulty.
Please read the topic on link: http://www.theroyalarmy.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10
Do you agree and understand what you read? Yes or No
Yes

I'm looking for a guild with my friend Jonfras. if you reject him. you can reject me aswell.

Return to “Applications”