DECLINED - Shazoozle - Restoration Druid

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

Shazoozle

DECLINED - Shazoozle - Restoration Druid

Postby Shazoozle » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:47 pm

Personal Info.
First Name: Jason
BattleTag: Jason#2406

Short biography about you: I would consider myself a mix however the breakdown of it would be something like:

10% Explorer
10% Achiever
40% Socializer
40% Killer

Achiever : I only go after the few achievements/collection of things I like.

Killer : I like to raid hard-core, and get into end-game progression to be one of the Top Players, and help Guilds to become one of the Top Guilds not just Realm-Wise but also Globally!

Explorer : I like finding different/ creative ways to get places or character strategies others may have over looked or underestimated. A personal goal is to find ways to solo content/ enemies that were not meant to be easily soloed.

Socializer: Of-course while maintaining professionalism and a great attitude towards each player I tend to be a really socially active person! I love socializing with other players, and love to have a talk whether it'd be Alliance or Horde... (P.s. I just love to PvP so be-ware)

Well basically I can provide the Guild with an exceptionally great player, and a player whose always on time and never really late at all since I haven't exactly missed on a raid since the past 4-5 years or so....

I'm also a player with great knowledge regarding my class who's also a very co-operative player but I also maintain a friendly and fun attitude at all time!

I'm also a player that takes criticism in the lightest spirit since it always makes me a better player towards the end, and never really just gets on my nerves since I always want to improve to becoming one of the best players in my role.

What progression means to me is that it means looking forward to the next fight. Being excited to see what happens, to see the team adapt, learn, improvise, and push ahead at our own pace. It's about getting knocked down, learning why, getting back up, and trying again. The old, "without disappointment, one cannot appreciate victory" adage.

Unfortunately for a lot of players, this ideal has gone out the window; Blizzard apparently can't stop panicking when 2 months pass and 100% of their active subscribers haven't finished everything. That's kind of bad when you expect to have 6+ months to clear a Tier (yay for those smaller content patches released more often!) before it gets tuned down.

Put another way, "progression" has developed into racing the nerf battle. The fact that the encounters themselves this Tier are extremely sub-par isn't helping, either; if you're not excited about the fights, you tend to lose your enthusiasm for doing them.

Your raiding experience: Well where do I begin? I first started raiding during Wrath of the Lich King with a Guild called, "Determined". I was playing this same character except it was on Kul-Tiras, and re-named I believe at that time it was named, "Jasonkiller" when I joined Determined at the time they were one of the Top Guilds, and was performing extremely well over players who were playing since Vanilla WoW, and it allowed me to gain promotion from:
1) Trial
2) Raider
3) Core-Raider
4) Officer
When I did reach Officer I took lead for until they cleared out the entire Icecrown Citadel, and at the time I was slightly social due to the fact that I had some IRL issues going on and took numerous breaks but kept the Guild professional maintaining the Guild's Website at the time, and so on. Sadly at one point the Guild ended up disbanding due to the fact the Guild-Master & Co-GM were married, and had a son on the way causing them to focus more on their personal lives rather than a game.

I turned into a semi-raider during Cataclysm, and Mists of Pandaria whereas towards the end of Mists of Pandaria I slightly went even more hard-core and managed to clear a couple of bosses on the Mythic releases, and cleared out a couple raids on Heroic & Normal on the first day of release since it was incredibly easy for me with the Guild I've been with who were also one of the top on the realm at the time.

During Warlords of Draenor I had to take numerous breaks since I was going through a tough time in my life, and couldn't really focus on a video game while I had so much going on in the background, and at then I was a casual player who still did PvE but also PvP on a high level with a couple of Top-PvP Players, and did extremely well.

When Legion releases how-ever I joined in extremely late, and then thought I got a-lot of free time meaning I could go back to how hard-core I used to be and began my own Guild so we've managed to clear out 4/10M with me being GM/Raid-Leader, and sadly we did have to disband due to the fact Officers are giving up since they feel it's too hard-core, and players did end up being burnt-out so I've decided to join another Guild, and give my experience, etc. contributed towards them.

Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.
Character: Shazoozle
Average item level: 904
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... zle/simple
Combat logs link: The reason for horrible logs would be due to the fact as Guild-Master/Raid-Leader, and had couple of under-experienced players was that I had to basically spoon-feed everything, and even the simplest call-outs were handled by me not allowing me to focus on my Healing personally, and it caused me to perform slightly lower than other players but I'm not going to use this as an excuse. (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 49/latest#)
Experience on character (recent): 4/10 Mythic & 7.8% on Spellblade with knowledge of up-to 8/10M
Notable achievements: Numerous to be considered.

Why us?: Sadly, I do not really know anyone in, "Outcast-EU" the reason to why I am applying to Outcast-EU is mainly because I'm looking for a Guild that is seeking the same end-goal as me that is to gain an deep progression level within the end-game content of the current Patch while maintaining a professional, and friendly environment since toxicity isn't really what any Guild likes, and would appreciate.

Please read the topic on link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10
Do you agree and understand what you read? Yes or No: I completely agree and understand also noting the addons are already downloaded and running! :D

Sidonie

Re: Shazoozle - Restoration Druid

Postby Sidonie » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:19 am

Hello Jason,

Sadly, I do not really know anyone in, "Outcast-EU" the reason to why I am applying to Outcast-EU is mainly because I'm looking for a Guild

We are not Outcast-EU , not sure how you got that mixed up, but in any case add my battletag to have a chat Respawn17#2233

Morggause

Re: Shazoozle - Restoration Druid

Postby Morggause » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:53 am

Not taking the time to Proofread when you copy-past your application for multiple guild is shitty and pretty fuckin
disrespectful, to put it gently.

His previous application where he was already accepted as of the 26/04 : http://outcasteu.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2662642

Return to “Applications”