WITHDRAWN - Elemental shaman application

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

tsonammi

WITHDRAWN - Elemental shaman application

Postby tsonammi » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:26 am

Personal Info.
First Name : Alaa

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable):

A'm working as a bio-Medical engineer but , i love sports in general like bodybuilding , married but my wife understand my bond to video games and specially wow , playing wow since 2005 , have tried many characters as a main through different expansions , was a core raider when wrath of the lich king was released but after that the game get more casually direction for me so i chill playing core since real life had involved .

Your raiding experience.
Here you will tell us about your raiding experience, what guilds you've been a part of and what positions you've filled within those guilds.

am not sure where you guys want me to start from like wrath of the lich king expansion and keep going forward or just the recent one (lejoin) , and feel free to ask about previous expansions if have any clarifications .
so that i will assume that you asking for lejoin expansion :

i started the expansion with a grp of friends with my elemental shaman which and formed a guild (we tried )
and clear 7/7 EN mythic
3/3 tov heroic
2/10 NH mythic

the guild after that disband due to GM quieting the game and most of the main team left the guild after so that i joined another guild to continue progress through the game ( death wish )
so we have cleared -4/10 mythic NH - 2/3 Mythic tov -
the reason i moved on and left is that the guild atmosphere is not healthy at all ppl are QQ all most of the time , no respect which is a big concern at least for me

last i joined (evolved) and we get a progress to get 5/10 mythic NH now , am in this guild for my third week now and my impression is the guild is not stable based on high recruit even though the roster is full like each day we have 2-3 new trials joining the guild with under geared items compare to core members and that results that we are wiping many time on farm bosses plus that no accurate system for loots distribution which harm when ppl had full attendance and performance and and did not get any rewards for that (talking here about bis items ) according to simulation craft , wiping on farming bosses for 4-5 times on each boss reflects a bad management for the guild control when you add huge recruit to the main team although there is no need for that since the roster is full already , and finally i cant raid on Friday any more due to change in my schedule work ( my previous guild raid Friday-Sunday-Tuesday )

Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.
Character : Tsonammi
Average item level : 908 equiped with 6 legendries including BIS legends (ring-belt)
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... mmi/simple
Combat logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/QR ... L1#fight=6
Experience on character (recent) : 5/10 mythic NH so far
Notable achievements :
12/12 icc 10 man before the nerf at that time and got the legendary shadowmorn as well/ 8/8 dragon soul HC before the nerf as well at that time
( my main was a furry warr at that time for both those achievements )

Why us ?
Here you can give us a short explanation on what you expect from us and yourself.

i expected to be in a healthy and mature raiding guild where there is a fun social and respectful ppl and a competitive progress team when it come to raid nights plus your loot distributing system is very rewarding it has a high quality bases which is very fair for me and yours raiding days suitable for me . i can provide the guild in return with high attendance player with good knowledge when it comes to raid mechanics cause am a good reader in general had lots of dinging through forums for tactics , using weak auras for debuffs tracking and got a follow up for most of the elemental shaman top parsing players in wow through twitch channels and discord channel as well to get the best of my class , good listen in raid while it comes to anew boss progress fight .

How much work do you put into raiding and what you expect to get out of it. It may be your looking purely for progression, maybe your also looking for a guild with more social inner workings.

actually am looking for both factors like the main reason for me paying money for playing this game is to get fun and fun for me is getting serious progress through raids while being in a mature guild with good based social relations between players ,officers and GM like big family i assume ;) a good sense of humor through guild chat is lovely and make ppl stick to the guild more that what i feel .

last but not least i would like to thank you taking the time reading my application , i know am getting lots of details in , am sorry if i make it a bit long , feel free if you have any further question i'll be please to answer ,
waiting your response

tsonammi
Regards

Please read the topic on link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10
Do you agree and understand what you read? Yes

Sidonie

Re: Elemental shaman application

Postby Sidonie » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:21 pm

Hello Alaa, thank you for your application , we'll get back to you with an answer Monday evening

Sidonie

Re: Elemental shaman application

Postby Sidonie » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:17 pm

We've discussed your application and are willing to offer you a trial. Add my battletag: Respawn17#2233 for a chat on ts before i throw you an invite.

Return to “Applications”