DECLINED - Vóyd - warlock

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

Bob

DECLINED - Vóyd - warlock

Postby Bob » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Personal Info.
First Name : Gal

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable):
My name is Bogdan Nicolae Gal, I live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, I started playing handball when I was 5 years old till I went to college. I chose to play this game because it's kind of the same with the handball, everything works in teamwork, I do like raiding with people, helping each other to reach goals and know each other better and making awesome friendships. I'm really into kindness people, and I don't know why I have a feeling that I will find them in this guild. :)

Your raiding experience.
My first raiding guild was Lex Talionis, I was a raider there, then I moved to SOD guild, where I was a raider too, here I had my biggest exp in raiding ( 3/10 M Nighthold). I left this guild because there were some people (officers), who used to abuse on their guild rank. They were rude with some of my guild members, and I decided to leave it. As I said in my biography, I'm only into smart and kindness people, and in my opinion, having those skills is a big part in progressing with a guild.

Your character(s).
I do play as an orc warlock.
Character : Vóyd
Average item level : 907 (903 equipped)
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... 3yd/simple
Combat logs link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... /V%C3%B3yd
Experience on character (recent) : 3/10 M, and best try on Krosus was an wipe on 0,2% or something like that.
Notable achievements : I think my biggest achievement on this character was I managed to complete the challenge as affliction warlock in first week having not even one item that could help me finish it with an 899 ilvl.

Why us ?
As I said in my biography, I do like working in team, I'm into big challenges, like raiding on Mythic difficulties, reaching achievements through hard work as a team. I would love to join this guild, I'm always trying to do my best and I can assure that I won't disappoint you. I'm really into also making friendships and having fun with you guys. :)

Do you agree and understand what you read?
IT'S A BIG YES!!

Sidonie

Re: Application

Postby Sidonie » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:25 am

Hello Gal , i like your application however we already have 3 warlocks. I'll have a discussion with the other officers if it's possible to fit you in and get back to you by Monday.

This is the link to logs btw https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 576/latest

Bob

Postby Bob » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:50 am

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Sidonie

Postby Sidonie » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:10 pm

Thank you for your patience. We've discussed your application and unfortunately , despite the fact that warlocks are in a really strong place at the moment we cannot offer you a raiding spot at this time. Four warlocks would make the rotation awkward and unfair to the others.

We can offer to invite you as a social, and welcome for our heroic runs/alt runs , and the possibility of a raiding spot in the future.

Return to “Applications”