DECLINED - legiana

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

konstantouras

DECLINED - legiana

Postby konstantouras » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:44 pm

First Name :kostas

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable):iam just working in a family companion the mornings.

Your raiding experience.i came back to the game at last 3 months of wod i got Ahead of the curve for hfc HC then Aotc for EN mythic Aotc for TOV hc and Aotc for NH hc Iam now 2/3m ToV and 4/10m NH
Here you will tell us about your raiding experience, what guilds you've been a part of and what positions you've filled within those guilds.Since i have been in a hard-core guild long time ago i will start from there in "CATACLYSM" i was a the top ranking dps unholy DK doing progress with a guild on ally side called “Sublime” EU-Silvermoon this it was a top 50 world guild on kill before Ragnaros firelands on hc when we start doing the first week of progress on ragnaros i had to stop the game totally for a long periot of time because my father had a stroke and i was taking care of the businesses from then and on untill now !! This its my story about my highest archiv in wow raiding.

The other guilds that i pass:
Unique - spinebreaker was a casual raiding guild start doing some run NAXX,MC,AQ on vanilla
Univers - spinebreaker this was a merge guild from the unique and shivers on this server to do some good progress for burning crusade we has some good kills in Magtheridon and Gruul and the up coming raids for BC.
IN ALL THIS I WAS WITH A FIRE MAGE/FROST MAGE

After this to i start looking for something higher so i joined Equilibrium that was a hard core guild on wrath of the lich king we was doing 5 days a week raid with mains for progress and 1 day with alts i was the with my dk since i rerolled for WOTLK.

We was doing good we was like top 500 world the only problem was that we had some problems with the officers and staff and in the middle of are progress and for unknown reason the guild despand.

So then i had to join a guild to continue the raiding not the progress i was upset for the guild that despand so i go to a lower guild so i could havbe some time off so i joined HAUNTED - GENJUROS it was a ok guild i stay there do some great logs and after 6/7 months i joined HORIZON - GENJUROS i progress with them we donw DEATHWING HC with a good position top 250 i thing! THIS WAS HORDE SIDE AND WITH MY DK

Last and highest was sublime with my dk just rerolled to allince so i could be a part of this guild and thats it for raidng.

After this i was playing casual but lets say it not that casual i was doing some times in cms and boosting people there in MOP and WOD !

Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.
Character :legiana
Average item level :917
Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Legiana/simple
Combat logs link:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18653041/latest/#metric=tankhps
Experience on character (recent) :4/10m nh getting 40% spellblade before nerf
Notable achievements :I believe I covered in the above answer

Why us ? just for a good progress :D

Sidonie

Re: legiana

Postby Sidonie » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:56 pm

Hello Kostas, we have discussed your application , unfortunately at this time we cannot add another healer to our roster.

Best wishes.

krDavid

DECLINED legiana

Postby krDavid » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:46 am

Failed Trial - App Declined

Received gear and new kills and then became a no show after one week.

Return to “Applications”