DECLINED - Rolling wlock from server Outland(name still a mystery)

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

DeadEight

DECLINED - Rolling wlock from server Outland(name still a mystery)

Postby DeadEight » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:57 pm

Personal Info.
First Name :

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable):

Your raiding experience.
Trying to be short here. Started playing wow when TBC came out. Cleared allmost all of it with warlock.
Wotlk everything also cleared exetp 25man hc trial of valor. Played with wlock at start but rolled hunter for rest of the x-pact.
Cataclysm came out and i started to enjoy healing more so Holy paladin was my main in this xpact. Raided with 10man guild and we got some sweet kills on deathing, later on laughing skull. missed heroic ragnaros and nefarian and few other bosses. Got some time on Mop but stopped since i didnt have any mates playing at that time. Also i skipped whole WOD .
Was bored enough in the summer so decided to start yet again and here i am:)
Im not that bummed if u dont need more warlocks since i saw u had 2 allrdy on ur roster. But willing to reroll if that's the case.

Your character(s).

Character : (Dunno yet about the name)
Average item level :897
Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/De%C3%A9d%C3%A9%C3%A9/advanced
Combat logs link: none atm
Experience on character (recent) : EN hc, few bosses on mythic, Toc hc and NH hc
Notable achievements : Undying-title(so old) curves etc

Why us ?
Well i kinda now what type of people TRA-folks are. And that is something i have missed over the years.
About raiding and attitude. I don't mess around. If it's raiding or doing mythics+ or anything else i like to dedicate myself to the current job at hand. Meaning im serious. and if u want to chat in person please add or contact me via battle.net.
Battletag: DeadEight#21842

Please read the topic on link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10
AYE!

DeadEight

Re: Rolling wlock from server Outland(name still a mystery)

Postby DeadEight » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:22 pm

Heh sorry for the missing info. Just noticed missing parts so filling in!

Personal Info.
First Name :Matias

Character name: Midñight

Return to “Applications”