Havoc Demon Hunter

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

Tyrdolorem

Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Tyrdolorem » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:08 am

Personal Info.

First Name : Tyr
BattleTag : Calidar#2186

Short biography about you:

I'm a British 23 year old trainee accountant, i'm back to WoW after a considerable absence since WOTLK and I'm looking to smash mythic Antorus and M+. Outside of WoW i play League and used to play EVE which was the main cause of my absence.

Your raiding experience.

Nothing relevant between WOTLK and Antorus. I'm currently 3/11M with 20 odd pulls on Hasabel. I understand that this will raise some red flags, however I will say that I'm a very fast learner, I always come prepared, and I'm highly motivated. I know you want a full patch worth of mythic raiding experience, I can't provide this, but I can provide a dedicated albeit relatively inexperience raider who wants progression and is willing to put in the time to achieve that.

Tell us why you left your previous guild.

Angeli Mortem: A social guild I joined while getting back into wow, unfortunately they had no ambition for mythic raiding and seemed relatively content with slow HC progression.

Temporary Guild: An ironic name as our relationship lasted just under 2 weeks. They had problems with members being constantly late or no-shows, and lacked motivation for progress.

Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.

Character : Tyrdolorem
Average item level : 964 equipped
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... tyrdolorem
Combat logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... tyrdolorem
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... tyrdolorem
Wowprogress link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... Tyrdolorem
Experience on character (recent) : 3/11M
Notable achievements : I hit 3K m+ score recently which I'm pretty chuffed with, aiming for 21s across the board next push week, and 24s by the time BFA comes out.

Why us ?
Here you can give us a short explanation on what you expect from us and yourself.
How much work do you put into raiding and what you expect to get out of it. It may be your looking purely for progression, maybe your also looking for a guild with more social inner workings.

I'm looking for a stable, motivated, active and engaged group of people to do high-end content with. A social scene is a big plus but it's not a deal breaker for me. From me you can expect a dedicated raider who knows what's required and what could be required on every boss before it's pulled. If i'm on i'm always down for a chat on discord or to smash some keys.

Please read the topic on link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10
Do you agree and understand what you read? Yes

I hope this app goes someway towards alleviating concerns about my past experience, if you have any questions or need to contact me you have my battlenet and my discord is Tyr#1470

pathe

Re: Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby pathe » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:18 pm

Hey Tyr,

Thanks for your interest in joining us and for your enthusiasm. You are correct in saying that we do value and prefer people with more extensive experience in preceding tiers (as it shows consistency; long-term determination and other virtues that we find valuable), but there always are mitigating factors that could make us look the other way. Your enthusiasm, for one, is a good starting point and we'd be willing to offer you a trial, pending a quick chat on Discord.

If you are free today, we can talk tonight around 7:30-ish server time? Please feel free to add myself (Pathe#2958) or Sidonie (Respawn17#2233) on battle.net and we can organize it.

-Pathe

Return to “Applications”