ACCEPTED - App-Sub rogue

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

gaara

ACCEPTED - App-Sub rogue

Postby gaara » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Personal Info.
First Name :Stylianos
BattleTag :Gaara#21490

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable):College student currently studying physiotherapy and like to push high keys in m+ aswell as progress through mythic antorus

Your raiding experience.
Been playing from WotLK on and off i have many years of experience in and out of raiding didn't really get serious because i was too much of a kid and now i just got into it again.

Tell us why you left your previous guild.
My previous guild had problems with the leading/officer counsil disagreements and drama that's why i'm stepping off
Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.
Character :Respecwamen
Average item level :963
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... especwamen
Combat logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... especwamen
Experience on character (recent) :ToS 11/11 HC,Antorus 11/11 HC
Notable achievements :curve on argus

Why us ?
I'm looking for a guild with a stable core team because my last guild i was since the opening of antorus attending every raid but the performance was not there and i'm looking to evolve as a player in a friendly environment

Sidonie

Re: App-Sub rogue

Postby Sidonie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:21 pm

Hey Stylianos, will discuss your application with the other officers and come back with an answer by Saturday.

Do you have any other characters with mythic experience ? By that i mean something that shows that you've been doing mythic progression for at least a whole patch.

gaara

Postby gaara » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:18 pm

Yes when i was progressing in pandaria at the time i was about 15 years old and i did not own the account i tanked as blood dk ToT 7/13 and then i got the account taken away from me and that's where i stopped and now started new in legion 7.3 being pretty active cleared hc antorus early on and looking for more :)

Sidonie

Postby Sidonie » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Hello Stylianos, we've talked about it and can offer you a trial after a quick chat on discord.

Return to “Applications”