ACCEPTED - Dhorma Affliction Warlock 958

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

Dhorma

ACCEPTED - Dhorma Affliction Warlock 958

Postby Dhorma » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Personal Info.
First Name : Robin
BattleTag : ScreameR#2688

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable):
I'm an active WoW player, i played back in TBC and came back to WoW when Legion launched, have played actively ever since then. Currently I am studying law, and i like to go out in the weekends with my friends.

Your raiding experience.
Here you will tell us about your raiding experience. Be as detailed as possible we're interested to see that you've been progressing through mythic for at least a full patch and are used to it.

I played during ToS at mythic level, made it up to desolate host and cleared the first 5 a lot of times. The guild i was playing with didn't really have what it takes to progress to the later bosses. On top of that the previous raidleader got sick and had a lot of issues in real life because of that.. this tore the guild apart, and now to this day they still didn't recover.

Tell us why you left your previous guild.
Read the above :)

Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.
Character : Dhorma
Average item level : 958
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/dhorma
Combat logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=dps
Experience on character (recent) : I know how to play my class.
Notable achievements : Mythic Desolate host, curves etc.

I have some alts who are geared to do heroic Antorus, i play them every now and then to keep them up to date and might be able to switch to them for mythic if required. Still needs some work tho.

Why us ?
Here you can give us a short explanation on what you expect from us and yourself.
How much work do you put into raiding and what you expect to get out of it. It may be your looking purely for progression, maybe your also looking for a guild with more social inner workings.

I'd like to be in a guild where progress is important to every individual aswell as the guild altogether. I like the social aspects of raiding as it makes raiding more enjoyable and fun to do even in the hard times of progressing on a new encounter. i usually try to pull the best numbers and min max my character.

Please read the topic on link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10
Do you agree and understand what you read? Yes or No

Yes.

Sidonie

Re: Dhorma Affliction Warlock 958

Postby Sidonie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:54 pm

Hello Robin, thank you for the application , we've discussed it and can offer you trial after a quick chat on discord, will message you to set a date and time for it.

Dhorma

Re: Dhorma Affliction Warlock 958

Postby Dhorma » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:42 am

Thanks, ready when you are :)

Return to “Applications”