ACCEPTED - Enhancement Shaman appl.

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

Mordsith

ACCEPTED - Enhancement Shaman appl.

Postby Mordsith » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:05 pm

First Name : Konstantinos
BattleTag : mordsith#1749

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable):
I am working as a sales assistant into a multinational company for almost 10 years. This experience gave me the chance to improve my thinking/judging horizons, to socialize faster, and somehow the ability to sarcasm in a friendly way (can't really explain the last one). I am friendly, and able to sit down and talk/ suggest solutions about things that are bringing trouble to anyone, in fields that i actually have an idea of.

Your raiding experience.
I've been raiding since ICC in high content, with some breaks due to real life issues.
After Legion i have been focusing on semi hardcore stuff(farming/time spend / raiding). My best performance is progressing Guldan Mythic back in twilight hammer. After that i am a bit unlucky with finding a stable guild to progress in mythic. Although i am trying through pug runs, with alt of friends, to keep up my progress.

Tell us why you left your previous guild:
I am recently changing a lot of guilds due to core instability, disbands, and low performance.

Your character(s).

i have a lot of alts, but not for raiding yet. i am trying to take some gear on them with pugs, which is actually a bit hard.

Character : mordsithgr
Average item level :956
Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... mordsithgr
Combat logs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... mordsithgr
Experience on character: i have been playing my shaman as ''main'' since ICC. In all 3 specs.
Notable achievements: nothing in the recent expansions. Just ''Champion of Ulduar'' back in ICC.

Why us ?
I have been searching for a stable guild with that has an open spot for progressing into the new patch.
So this is how i came up with Royal Army. i didn't want to apply to guilds with higher progress, because i want first to get to know my team, fit in, and together achieve things.
My most important goal is to keep my shaman in the top logs as much as possible. This is the reason that i rush my self for finding a stable guild.

Please read the topic on link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10
Do you agree and understand what you read?
Yes, and in case i will be accepted i will download the requested addons that i don't have.

Sidonie

Re: Enhancement Shaman appl.

Postby Sidonie » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Hello Konstantinos, thank you for your application , we'll discuss it today and hopefully give you an answer by tonight.

Sidonie

Postby Sidonie » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:45 pm

We've discussed your application and are willing to offer you a trial after a quick chat on discord.

Mordsith

Postby Mordsith » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Ok, you can add me on battle net and let me know when.

Return to “Applications”