DECLINED - Application Haless - Balance druid

This is where you find all the information regarding applications.

Moderator: Officer

Hammertron

DECLINED - Application Haless - Balance druid

Postby Hammertron » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:04 pm

Application Template
This is our application template, copy & paste this into a new post and fill in the information.
We will review it within and give the answer within a week, both here on the post and in-game.

Personal Info.
First Name : Yuval

Short biography about you (anything YOU consider valuable): I started playing WoW back in TBC on a private server and hopped from server to server untill i found a good one in Wotlk called molten-wow. that private server was the closest to the real thing so i stick with it, joined a raiding guild called Alpha and Omega and was hoping to get my chance to raid. it took quite a long time since the core team was full and on the lich king fight the raid leader got mad of one of the warriors who wasnt doing well and looked for another dps, i joined the raid and have done everything currct without knowing the tactics. since that day i joined the core team instad of that poor warrior. time passed and the leaders of the guild left the game and i was looking for a new thing. i decided to make a character on kazzak and joined the guild as social. i quitted the game cause the duty called and i had to serve the army. time passed again and i came back at the end of dranor. the rest i am sure you know

Your raiding experience.
Here you will tell us about your raiding experience, what guilds you've been a part of and what positions you've filled within those guilds.
i think i just coverd it in the bio.
basicly i raided the most in Wotlk on a private server. some people may say it is way easier some may say otherwise but thats my raiding experience.

Your character(s).
If you have multiple characters you can play and that are ready for raiding, make one for each of them.
Character : Haless
Average item level : 834
Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Haless/simple
Experience on character (recent) : well after 4 years of not playing i may say it is not recent but it is. its kind of hard to explain

Why us ?
Here you can give us a short explanation on what you expect from us and yourself.
How much work do you put into raiding and what you expect to get out of it. It may be your looking purely for progression, maybe your also looking for a guild with more social inner workings.

First of all for the question Why us ? the answer is : this is my guild. i like it here , the people, everything.
i want to join the raiding team and have fun as i had back in Wotlk.
i want to be a part of the success of the guild and the progression

Please read the topic on link: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10
Do you agree and understand what you read?
Yes

Return to “Applications”